This year, I actually sat down (well in my head) and wrote out a list of resolutions. One of the ones towards the top of my list is the completion of my deal with my dad. I guess one could call it a bet, but I don't have to give him a car...anyways. If you didn't know, when I was about thirteen or fourteen, I made a deal with my dad that if I didn't get a first kiss by the time I was seventeen, he would pay for a somewhat nicer car than our tiny Celica (or, as we like to call it, the bumblebee). When I sat down and actually thought about it, I realized I would just be starting my senior year if the deal was 17. So me and my dad talked, and we finally agreed on the January I was 16 for the deadline, or January of 2010. I was playing phase 10 with my grandma, my mom, and two of my brothers when i realized "hot dang...I only have a year left!" I'm pretty proud of myself for making it this far, even though there hasn't exactly been a ton of chances for it.
And now for the part about the transportation system. After about ten years of driving the "purple pig" (that's "purple minivan" in mom lingo), we finally got a NEW CAR. yessuh thats a 2006 Honda Odyssey (did I spell that correctly?). It's absolutely amazing. No pictures this post, I forgot I had a camera sitting in my bag at alexis'. Speaking of...
Nevermind. Not important.
Whoever invented the overwrite feature should be slapped.
i didn't know you had a blog!!! FREAK! i love you!
ReplyDelete