Monday, February 23, 2009

Tutoring =/

Ahh! The trimester is almost over, and that means NO MORE CROSS AGE TUTORING!!!
and I love those kids so darn much!
uhh, for those who don't know.
I go to the elementary school once a day and help smallish children with their math skills :D
agh.
So my dilemna is whether or not to take the class again next tri.
meh.

Valentines day (or Singles Awareness Day) was alright. Oh, the day itself was boring beyond all reason alright! but the actual events leading up to it were pretty much awesome.
I got nominated by the members of my seminary class to make a box for our valentines. We were discussing themes to do, and my seminary teacher was going on about something like putting an alligator head onto the box and when people would try to put their valentines in it would try to bite their hand off. So I thought, you know...we could do something along those lines, and call it the "Love Bites" box.
And THAT is what happened. If I had pictures on here, I would put them on.

Another kind of cool thing that happened on Friday the 13th was I was in math class, just minding my own business, when a valentine in the shape of a heart with a heart shaped chocolate on it was handed to me by my ever-so-sly teacher. On the back it said it was "From an admirer"
It made me pretty dang happy!





I also got glasses.
wanna seeee???


Anddd I got a princess pencil!

Happiness, right?!





Well...now I have to write a paper.

2 comments:

  1. AH! I miss you! you look so gorgeous in your glasses! and i most definately need to see this box...i think i migh like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...

    I switched into cross age tutor next trimester too :D
    I'm so very happy.

    ReplyDelete