Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost too busy. But still content :]

First of all: eFy :]
Probably the best week of summer so far.

It was seriously such an amazing experience! Kind of like you're living in your own little world where you don't have to worry about how in heavens name you're going to keep your standards high.
Because everyone has the same standards you do!
You're just surrounded by youth that want to have fun and still follow the standards of the church.

I played frisbee ...
For the first time.
I guess the people that live where I do just don't believe in frisbee.
I made many many new friends! But they all live far away. We all still keep in touch though :]

They are all such amazing people.



The following tuesday, Alexis and I joined forces and went to LAGOON!
Which was just tons of fun.
I went with her family, and two other families joined us.
We all just had a blast :]


That friday, we went to lava hot springs.
Went swimming in the OLYMPIC SIZED pool.
and I met a boy.
He's a lifeguard named Trevor.


Then we went to the hot pools when the olympic sized pool closed...
and we met another boy.
He's not a lifeguard.
His names devon.


Before we left, I took pictures in her mothers greenhouse.
I'm only going to put one picture on here, but it's my favorite that I've ever taken.




[Love]

4 comments:

  1. I'm just going to be totally honest with you....I think you could make a freakin awesome living being a photographer. I can't believe youtook that picture!!!! It is my all time favorite. It's amazing....all your pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you guys had a freaking awesome time at efy...i loved it. you almost feel like you were on a really really shortened mission huh? man. and your pictures look FABULOUS.

    tell brianna i can't put comments on her blog and its making me really angry inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it really did! It was pretty amazing, I was sad to leave.

    thank youu :]

    and it's making me angry as well. I don't know what the heck is up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. talking about me behind my back eh? well for your information my blog is now comment enabled.

    ReplyDelete