Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's getting dangerously close..

With all of the forthcoming graduation exercises, I've had a few things pop into my head.

FIRST.. I'm going to be a senior next year. Yes indeed, the one year that every high school student spends grade school and junior high dreaming about. And may I just say? It's going to be the BOMB.

SECOND.. Being a senior means that I only have ONE MORE YEAR until I graduate.
From seminary.
And high school.
Meeeehhhh.

THIRD.. My dear, darling, awesome, coolio, legit, superb, and fantastic best friend Roni will not be at school with me next year.
Don't get me wrong! I'm so happy for her and I hope for the best for her for her whole lifetime, but she's going to leave me with the imbeciles that I call my schoolmates with only Alexis and Justin as a comfort.
I guess the occasional somebody else will help too.
Anyways, here's some pictures of my DDACLSFBF Roni's graduation-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment