Monday, February 14, 2011

Catching up..

Well, it's my senior year.

I'm freaking out.
I can't even believe it.. My last trimester of Seminary is ending in a week and a half-ish.
My graduation from high school? Three months from now.
That, and all my friends from high school are leaving on missions and stuff now! It's sooo weird...

On one hand, I can't believe it.
On the other, I CAN'T WAIT.
I'm getting to the point where I come to school, look around at everyone, and go "How have I still survived??"

I did get accepted to my DREAM SCHOOL by the way.
If you truly know me, you know where that is.




So, in other news, I've been working at a Developmental Disability Agency nearby where I live. Basically I work with special needs kids every day after school :]
It's soo much fun, and my client is hilarious.
She's honestly become something close to a sister to me.

Anyways, I'm also working at the ski hill again.. So as you can imagine, keeping track of family, friends, school, and my two jobs is a really fun time....
But I honestly don't mind that much :]



Well, in conclusion, I'd like to say...
I. HATE. VALENTINES DAY.



But I do like taking pictures of hearts. So.
Happy (freaking) Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment