Sunday, March 27, 2011

I don't know why...

So I just really wanted to post something tonight. Don't ask why. I just did.

So I'd like to say this..
I have the best life. My family loves me. They are my best fr
iends. I have the best non-family friends.. ever. Seriously, without the kindness shown to me by them in the eighth grade (and throughout my whole life, or most of it for some), I'd.. well. Idk what would've happened. But I don't think high school would have been as enjoyable as it has been without them.

I have a freaking awesome job. Still working at the same DDA.. which cannot be named according to HPPA (?) regulations. Still with the same client. We have a lot of fun :]

I'm going to college in the fall.
I'm going to be successful.
The thought excites me, yet scares me at the same time.
I never knew one word could produce so many emotions...

I'm growing up. I'm finding things out for myself. Learning to be independent. Learning to make better choices. Learning to lean on the gospel and on Christ for every single ounce of support, because honestly He is all the support I need. With Him, I'm invincible.. and with Him I can be good again.



Life is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment