Saturday, June 11, 2011

For some reason...


The word "Country" has been really appealing to me lately.


Especially the musical aspect of it.
Don't ask me why.
Cause I'm gonna tell you.
I think it all kinda started when I was listening to the radio.
It was a Sunday.
And the normal Sunday station was advertising.
Which I just don't have patience for...
Anyways. So I was like "Well... Country music isn't that bad, and I can tolerate it for three minutes while I drive to church. Right?"
So I did.
And I kinda liked it.
So the next day I was flipping around all the normal stations. Came across a Ke(dollarsign)ha song and realized something...
I WAS LISTENING TO EXTREMELY DIRTY SONGS!
And country is usually not that dirty...
Anyways. I've been cursing the name of country music for years.
And I feel kinda dumb cause one day I just decided "I like country music. Cool."

But that's not the bad part.

I'm starting to say "Y'all" without even realizing it...

1 comment:

  1. Country music is awesome!!! Look up house that built me by miranda lambert. Favorite...

    ReplyDelete