Well... Just got back from a great weekend of camping :]
Friday night I went with my friends.
It was a freaking BLAST. I love those guys to no end!
I've tried to imagine what my life would be like without them.
{[BORING.]}
is my answer.
Then I went with my family on Saturday to Warm River...
I adore that place. So much.
Today was one of the best floating days I've had up there in a looong time.
It wasn't windy.
It was HOT.
The water was nice and cool.
Braden and I were in our swimsuits today from 11 to 5, only stopping for food/chapstick breaks.
That's the way Warm River should be :]
Except... I was missing my cousins.
Something I've been thinking...
Oh, the places you'll go!
Kid, you’ll move mountains!
So be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ale Van Allen O’Shea, you’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So get on your way!
Well, I'll post some pictures here within the next few days... I'm exhausted. :]
you definitely have an extraordinary group of friends. :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post. You are such an amazing writer!!
ReplyDelete