Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things to do when you have an hour between classes...

1) Be productive. Go to the library and do homework. (Not preferable)
2) Sit at the fountain outside of the TSC and read. The roar of the fountain shuts everyone else.
3) Go to the hub and eat a bagel. They is good :)
4) Grab a Utah Statesman and read up on campus events. Usually.. there's not anything going on.
5) Take a nap on the grass. (Good for catching up on sleep and a kickin suntan)
6) (And becoming my favorite...) Wander aimlessly around campus. This accomplishes multiple things...
-Exercise for the day
-Familiarity with campus
-Finding out random, hidden, peaceful places to chill.
-LOTS of thinking time.
You come to find that walking from one side of campus and back wastes a pretty good amount of time...

Haha I just thought I'd start a list. Pretty soon though, I'm gonna have to find out what to do in the winter... But for right now, the fall is suiting me just fine :)


1 comment: