I'm posting again!!!
I don't know if you can tell, but I have a bad case of
S P R I N G F E V E R
right meow.
Goodgollygosh.
Just so much joy in my soul right now!
Because.
A few days ago.
I was grumpy.
Over something that I really have no control over.
And I realized.
"I don't have any control over this situation... Why am I wasting my time being upset over it?"
And it was like a switch flipped in my head.
Ever since then..
I've been obnoxiously happy and excited to be alive.
(Like, it's OBNOXIOUS.)
Also.
I have this thing I read when I'm down.
Can ya guess what it is...???
Well okay.
I read my scriptures, conference talks, and my patriarchal blessing.
But aside from that.
Somebody, a very sweet somebody who was very in tune with the spirit when this even occurred, sent me an anonymous note my senior year of high school, along with some freaking delicious cupcakes.
SO.
My point in bringing this up.
Is the fact that I want to say THANK YOU to this person.
Whoever you are.
Because you don't know how much it means to me that I was exactly the kind of person I wanted to be in high school. Reading your letter helps to keep me on track while I'm trying to find my place in Logan. It reminds me of how I should be acting, and helps me to know the way I can be acting.
So, again.
THANK YOU.
Whoever you are.
You have done more than you will ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment