So. Sounds like I've got some catching up to do.
I have completed my first year of school successfully, and I have found myself wandering around my house.. Yet again!
This year was... Challenging.
To say the least.
But I had some very great people that I extremely admire that helped me along the way, namely my parents, Ally, Zack, my grandparents, and of course my friends in Logan that helped me escaped when necessary.. Including my roommate, Alison.
She's cool beans. We got along very well, and she and I are kinda like sisters or something now.
Anyways. Finals were cool, I conquered them like a boss.. Escaped with a 3.6 GPA for the semester. Awhyeah!
Well, here are some very nice end of the year pictures...
I took a few temple trips.. In the spring, the fountains turn on and every single tree is blossoming. The beauty of the temple grounds and the spirit of the temple ALWAYS helped me.
And, Logan has the PRETTIEST blossoms I've ever seen in my life.
I love to see the temple.. I'm going THERE someday!!
And that... That is placed in the parking lot at the Logan temple.
I learned how to play the Ukelele...
Went to the zoo with some of my very favorite people...
Alison and I ate a whole cookie monster from pizza pie by ourselves...
...And got a haircut.
Such were the last few weeks of my freshman year of college.
No comments:
Post a Comment